The Wallace Cottage
The theme of the Wallace Cottage hardly needs an introduction. William Wallace of Braveheart represents the warriorhood that is woven throughout Scottish history, and is probably the best known highlander in the modern world. A replica of Wallace’s claymore is carved into the mantle.
Red and gold decor sets the tone in the Wallace Cottage. Accents of iron, glass and leather create touches reminiscent of those in an early castle keep. Enjoy the warmth of a massive stone fireplace in your sitting area and a small Franklin stove bedside. Heavy iron and wood furniture speak the message of Wallace: FREEDOM!
Step out on your private deck, and you will find a private hot tub.
PRICES RANGING FROM: $319 – $399
- Private all-season hot tub
- Private bathroom
- Two gas log fireplaces
- Luxurious bathrobes for in-house use
- King bed
- Hair dryer
- Famous Glenlaurel shortbread cookies, snacks & beverages
- Central Air and ceiling fans
- Imported bath amenities
- CDs and CD player
- Entertainment center with Flat Screen TV & Blu-Ray player
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room Keurig machine
- In addition, a full gourmet breakfast is included with your room rate