Arrival and Departure:
- Check-in time is between 4:00 and 6:30p.m. For those arriving after 6:30p.m., please contact Guest Services for self-check-in instructions. While we make every attempt to accommodate early arrivals, we cannot guarantee availability before 4:00p.m.
- Check-out time is before 11:30a.m.
No Smoking: Glenlaurel is a smoke free estate; there is no smoking or candles in guest accommodations. You may smoke in your vehicle only.
Pets: Although we love animals, Glenlaurel has a NO PET policy (no pets on the grounds or in any accommodation). For service dogs, documentation or proof that the animal has been certified, trained, or licensed to perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability as a service animal is required.
Adult-Only Estate: As a gentle reminder, Glenlaurel is an adult-only facility. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed.
Dining, Dress Code, and Gratuities:
- A three-course breakfast is included with your room rate.
- Picnic lunches are available for purchase, priced at $35 (plus tax & gratuity) for two.
- Romantic, candle-lit dinners are served each evening at 7pm in the Manor House; each night features a different entrée.
- Sunday-Friday, a six-course dinner is priced at $65 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- Saturday’s seven-course dinner is $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- In-room dining selections are also offered for your dining pleasure at $59 for two (plus tax & gratuity) for two (freshly prepared for you: delivered to your accommodation & stored in refrigerator for you to heat and enjoy at your leisure).
- Canceling with less than 24-hours’ notice will result in a full charge for any dinner.
- Dress Guide: Acceptable attire includes open-collared shirts, suit or sport coat and dress pants for the lads and skirts, dresses, or pantsuits for the lassies. Kilts are acceptable any night of the week. Unacceptable attire includes jeans, shorts, t-shirts, athletic attire, tank tops, sweat suits or jogging suits, and ripped, torn or frayed clothing.
- Gratuities: For your convenience, a $5 daily gratuity is added for your breakfast service, and a $3 daily gratuity is added for your housekeeping service. A dinner service gratuity of 20% is automatically added to your bill. If you have booked a package, these gratuities will be all-inclusive (excluding spa services, which are to be paid directly to your therapist; cash only).
Damages: We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages, missing items, or excessive cleaning from your stay. If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know right away to avoid any charges to your account/credit card. There is a $250 minimum cleaning fee for smoking in guest quarters.
Amenities: There may be times when appliances, hot tubs, fireplaces, electronics and Wi-Fi can malfunction. We strive to service & restore these amenities as quickly as possible. We are unable to provide any rental concession for time without these items. In addition, loss of electricity, water, or any other “Acts of God & Mother Nature,” that are outside our control will not result in a refund or discount of any kind.
Due to the cleaning and servicing of the hot tubs, there are times when the water temperature is not at peak temperature and may need additional time to heat. We ask that you adhere to the guidelines and policies with regards to the use of amenities to allow them to function at peak efficiency. Failing to do so may result in damage & excessive cleaning fees.
Fireplaces: In an effort to conserve energy and protect the environment, we turn off the gas fireplaces in all units May 1st thru September 15th.
Wi-Fi: Please understand that you are in the country; while we have internet, it is limited and different than what you might be used to in the city. We do not have cable or fiber optic for internet service; we use something similar to old dial up, so service is extremely LIMITED and cannot be guaranteed as an amenity.
Network Television: While we do not have network/cable television in any accommodation or anywhere on the estate, we have an extensive DVD library where you can borrow complimentary DVDs during your stay.
- To Reserve: Guest Services are available daily from 8:30a.m. – 6:30p.m., 800.809.REST (7378). You can also check availability and make reservations online at www.glenlaurel.com. If you have any questions or don’t see what you are looking for, please call Guest Services. You must be 21 years of age to rent an accommodation at Glenlaurel; you must also have a credit card in your name.
- Deposit: An advance deposit of one night’s lodging is required to confirm your reservation. All rates are for two people and include a three-course gourmet breakfast. This charge is made to your credit card the day you confirm (not including tax or gratuity).
- Confirmations: Your phone reservation is considered a confirmed reservation with Glenlaurel at the time of your booking. If you reserve using our online reservation system, which includes your charge card number, we will contact you by phone within 24-hours to confirm and complete your reservation. You will also receive a confirmation letter via email denoting the terms of your stay.
Cancellation & Change Policy:
Due to our intimate size, any cancellation or change affects us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Over 14 days prior to your arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee.
- Less than 14 days and more than three days prior to arrival, you will be charged for one night’s stay plus a $30 processing fee.
- Less than 3 days (or early departures), you will be responsible for the entire length of your stay plus a $30 processing fee.
We guarantee your room; therefore, any cancellation or change must be made directly with Guest Services during regular office hours (8:30a.m. – 6:30p.m.).
- Minimum Stay Requirements: There is a two-night minimum on weekends. If you request a Saturday night stay, you must link it with either Friday or Sunday. A Friday night stay also requires a two-night minimum.
- October & Holidays: Weekend rates apply the entire month of October and holidays; select holidays may require a three-night minimum stay.
Driving Conditions: The roads to and from our inn are rural and are well maintained by the county. Many of the roads are curvy and some have steep terrain. All roads on the property are gravel and can become slippery at times. For best results, a four-wheel drive would be the recommended choice of transportation. We regret we are unable to offer refunds due to severe weather.
Assuming you’ve completed the tour and chosen the right nest for your needs (if you haven’t, view our Hocking Hills cabin rentals, cottages, crofts and more), the only thing missing is availability information on your special dates. Please view our Hocking Hills resort rates.