The Mar Room
Around 1295, Isabella of Mar married Robert the Bruce, so forging a connection between the ‘tribe of Mar’ and the future royal family of Scotland.
The Mar is located on the second floor of the Carriage House and has a romantic ember glow electric fireplace, a private bath with a tub/shower combo, a deluxe queen bed, a large sky light window, and an easy chair for reading. The soothing colors of whale’s tail and worn griege are the perfect addition to this cozy space. There is also a charming shared sitting area and kitchenette (shared with the Robertson).
- Private bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Luxurious bathrobes for in-house use
- Electric ember glow fireplace
- Queen bed
- Hair dryer
- Famous Glenlaurel shortbread cookies, snacks & beverages
- Central Air and ceiling fan
- Imported bath amenities
- CDs and CD player
- TV with DVD player
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room Keurig machine
- In addition, a full gourmet breakfast is included with your room rate