King MacBeth (son of life) reigned for 14 years of peace without invading or being invaded. No small feat! He ruled in consort with his infamous wife Lady MacBeth, who was the inspiration for the ever-popular Shakespearean play MacBeth. The walls of this wee Croft, honoring the MacBeth name, are royal red with complimentary fabric of navy blue. The decor is done in royal colors of red, gold, and blue. The handsome wing back chairs at fireside are reminiscent of his and her thrones.
The floor plan of this croft is similar to the other two West Crofts in the Hamlet (the Gordon and the Bruce), and includes a massive stone fireplace, entertainment center with TV and DVD player, kitchenette, large bathroom with 2-person shower, and private deck with hot tub.
- Private all-season hot tub
- Private bathroom
- Gas log fireplace
- Luxurious bathrobes for in-house use
- King sleigh bed
- Hair dryer
- Famous Glenlaurel shortbread cookies, snacks & beverages
- Central Air and ceiling fan
- Imported bath amenities
- CDs and CD player
- Entertainment center with Flat Screen TV & Blu-Ray player
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room Keurig machine
- In addition, a full gourmet breakfast is included with your room rate