Welcome to the Glenlaurel Inn Media Section. We hope your visit will allow you to experience what many of our guests call the “magic” of Glenlaurel. We’ve been reviewed by many magazines, newspapers, and other publications of note.
When one thinks of the Hocking Hills, the word “Glenlaurel” naturally comes to mind, as well. As a result of its abundant popularity, Glenlaurel has been featured in the below noteworthy publications:
Be sure to check out the articles and see what they've written about us.
Date: April 21, 2011
Date: April 22, 2011 6:29 AM EDT
Links: http://m.ibtimes.com/adventure-travel-destination-ohio-s-new-attractions-in-2011-kings-island-cedar-point-ohio-tourism-oh-137239.html | IBTimes Home | Travel
Date: April 2011
For those "in the media," there are several stories within the Glenlaurel tapestry that might interest you relative to future writing assignments.
• Fairytale Scottish Inn enchants visitors
• Exquisite dining experience in the Hocking Hills
• Poetry, roses, and chocolates set romantic mood
• The Scottish Links at Glenlaurel
• Personalized guest service builds loyalty among frequent Glenlaurel guests
If you need further media assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.