5 Reasons You Need an Adult Spring Break
The kids shouldn’t be the only ones who get to leave their desks behind for a spring break vacation! We know it can be challenging to find time in your busy work schedule to escape from it all but vacations are essential part of our lives and there’s no better time for a refreshing change of scenery than in the spring. Why should you get away this spring?
1. Time to disconnect: Disconnect from your stress with a vacation!
2. Time to reconnect: Vacations are also a great way to reconnect with that special someone…
3. Time to relax: Clear your mind and re-group so you can be a better parent (and employee) when you return home.
4. Time to splurge: Indulge in fine dining! It’s your chance to try different foods, especially something the kids won’t eat.
5. Time for you: No cooking, no cleaning. It’s you-time!
Not quite sure where to start with your spring break vacation planning? No problem! We’ve outlined some fan-favorite adult activities you can add to your itinerary when you plan to visit Glenlaurel.
1. Partake in a spa treatment: Pamper yourself to a relaxing in-room spa treatment…from hot stones to bliss to couples; they’re all designed to rejuvenate you.
2. Get fresh air on a hike: Explore our onsite Camusfearna Gorge and trails or one of the local hiking spots…Ash Cave, Rock House, and Cantwell Cliffs are a few of our favorites.
3. Have a romantic picnic: Order a picnic lunch and set out for the day or search the gorge for one of the secret picnic tables. The pesto chicken salad is a guest favorite!
4. Get active: Try one of the different zip line packages offered at the Hocking Hills Canopy Tours. Just a short 10-minute drive from Glenlaurel.
5. Play a round on the course: Our Scottish Links Golf Course is a unique experience with the 100 year-old hickory shaft clubs…no competition for time or distance!
We invite you to view the web site to find the perfect package or call us and we’ll tailor a package for you. If you’d prefer to just hang out and have a low-key vacation, let us know and we can recommend the perfect room or cottage at Glenlaurel for your spring break getaway.